A quick pasta, with our new favourite sauce
In the busy routine of running the Feast Italy, lunch is not an everyday reoccurrence. It is quite rare that we all take a moment, sit down, and enjoy a proper meal. But when we do, well it's a good one!
There is no real recipe for this one, only the awesome ingredients you can find on our shop (minus the pecorino, that was a special one we got from Umbria).
How to proceed? Simple.
1. Boil salted water
2. Throw in as much Filotea Penne Pasta as you like.
3. Heat up the ultimate condiment with aubergine, Italiana Vera Mamma Mia Sauce (it's for 4 people, dose accordingly).
4. When pasta is al dente, drain and add to the pan. Toss for a couple of minutes, then serve.
5. Grate Parmesan or Pecorino, or like Grandpa used to do, both.This way you get the best of both worlds :)
6. Enjoy and don't forget to share a photo on our instagram page and get 10% off your next order!