At Feast Italy Ltd, formerly known as the Red Beetle Travelling Food Ltd (”We”), we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors (yes, you!).
This policy (together with our Website Terms & Conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us (your “Information”).
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is Feast Italy Ltd, formerly known as The Red Beetle Travelling Food Ltd, operated by Deborah Parietti a limited liability company registered in England and Wales with registered number 09417028 whose registered office is at 71-75 Shelton Street London WC2H 9JQ United Kingdom. Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Deborah Parietti.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on https://feastitaly.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It only includes basic personal data, such as:
- Full name, telephone number, email address and full address required to receive confirmation, updates and delivery of the goods you purchased from us;
- Credit Card Details: we do not store or process your credit card details ourselves, they are processed via third party service providers (Stripe, Google Pay, Apple Pay). Your card’s security/CVV code given with the purpose of paying for the goods and services you request is used to prevent and detect fraud, and only used at time of payment;
- Email address and phone number to contact us to ask about our services, find out more about our services and activities, and when you report a problem with our site.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to invoice you in relation to any products you purchase from us;
- to notify you about changes to our products or services.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
WHAT WE WOULD ALSO LIKE TO DO WITH THE INFORMATION
At Feast Italy, we take your privacy seriously so rest assured that your details and information will not be disclosed to third party unless for the reasons mentioned above.
From time to time we would like to inform you of any new product, future offers or in general updated you on what Feast Italy is doing. Again, your Information is not shared with third party and you can unsubscribe at any time via phone or email. Simply follow the link provided in our newsletter or write us at hello[@]feastitaly.com
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
You acknowledge and agree that from time to time we have the right to share your personal information with:
Selected third parties including:
- Google LLC. for the use of Gmail in order to contact you about any services we provide to you and Google Contacts to store and maintain our clients’ details;
- Flodesk for the use of their service, to sign up to our newsletter;
- Omnisend to send you our newsletter, if you consent of course;
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you e.g. the Carrier Group, Royal Mail, Parcelforce for the fulfilment of your order;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Judge.me to collect your feedback on our services and products
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Feast Italy or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Feast Italy, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Seeing ads for the Feast Italy online
We also engage in online advertising, also to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products.
Like many companies, we target banners and ads when you are on other websites. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and we use a range of advertising technologies like pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook’s Custom Audience service.
The banners and ads you see will be based on information we hold about you, or your previous use of Feast Italy (for example, your Feast Italy search history) or on Feast Italy banners or ads you have previously clicked on.
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
Once we have received your information, we have a Data Protection regime in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data and we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
However, the transmission of information via the internet is not 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site at transmission stage; any transmission is at your own risk.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed.
The Information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us for up to six years.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
If at any point you wish to know which Information we are processing about you, or if you do not wish for us to process your Information anymore or if you believe the Information we process on you is incorrect or obsolete you can request to see this Information and/or have it corrected or deleted by us by contacting us at hello[@]feastitaly.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your Information, please contact us at the email address above to have the matter investigated.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your Information not in accordance with the law you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependants to use this site.